Consent to use Information
Security and Confidentiality
The Company treats your Personal Information in strict confidentiality, and the server in which this data is to be stored includes the necessary industry-standard security measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, we cannot completely guarantee the security of your information, which might be accessed, disclosed, modified, or destroyed, and it should be emphasized that you share this information at your own risk.
What Information Does AximusTechs.com Collect?
We collect two types of data and information from you:
Web Beacons - We also use a software technology called “clear gifs” (also known as Web Beacons). Web Beacons are small pieces of code placed on a website to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a “cookie” to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
(2) Personal Information- “Personal Information” is information that may be of a private or sensitive nature, including your name, gender, phone number, e-mail address or mailing address, and IP address.
Some of the Personal Information is collected from you when you create an account (“Account”) on the Service (which may be required in order to access certain services or programs via the Service) and submit your information. You are also able to create an Account using your credentials with a designated third party website or service ("Third Party Account"), such as Facebook® or Google®. Doing so will enable you to link your Account and your Third Party Account. If you choose this option, a Third Party Account pop-up box will appear which you will need to approve in order to proceed, and which will describe the types of information that we will obtain from, and the types of activities that we may perform in connection with your Third Party Account. Such information includes your Personal Information stored on this Third Party Account, such as user name, email address, profile picture, gender, birthday and preferences.
We treat any Non-Personal Information which is specifically connected or linked to any Personal Information as Personal Information. Mandatory and Optional Information
In order to access our services, users may be asked to fill in a form, providing some personal information to the Company. Answers to questions on Personal Information are not mandatory unless the fields are marked with an asterisk. Provision of the information requested in the optional fields of the registration form is not mandatory in order to receive the services and information that we provide through the Site (unless otherwise indicated in the registration form). However, failure to complete mandatory fields or providing incorrect Personal Information may prevent us from fully providing the requested information or services.
What is the Purpose of Collecting this Information?
Who Else Receives this Information?
We may share or transfer information, including Personal Information, internally within our group of companies. We also share Personal and Non-Personal Information with third parties, when this is required in order to provide, maintain or improve our services and operation. This is the case with third party advertisements and affiliates; we share your information with third parties for the purpose of providing you with advertisements and offers we or third parties think you may be interested in. We share your Personal and Non-Personal Information with
- third parties which provide services to the Company in order to allow or enable us to provide you with our services, including email services providers and data verifiers;
- third parties who provide the Company services in relation to the operation of the Website;
- any auditors, contractors or other advisers auditing any of the Company’s business processes; and
- any potential purchasers or investors in the Company. Any processing performed by any of our third party service providers ("Recipients") will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights and obligating the Recipients to respect the Personal Information and handle it in accordance with the relevant laws. The Recipients are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information and to use your Personal Information only in the course of providing the aforementioned services and only for the purposes that Aximus Techs LTD dictates. We may also share your Personal Information and other information in special cases if we have a good reason to believe that it is necessary to:
- comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, violation of our policies or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, its partners, its affiliates, users or the public.
We may share your email address and phone number with our marketing partners and may periodically use it ourselves for the purpose of providing you with marketing offers. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by following the on-page instructions at Here. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address from our marketing distribution lists and from any future lists we may share with our marketing partners. However, you may need to separately unsubscribe from marketing offers sent by our marketing partners.
Use of Information
Links to Other Websites